A lot of time, energy, and money can be poured into your yard in order to keep it looking presentable. Weekends and evenings can be spent pulling weeds, watering, pruning, fertilizing, repairing watering systems, and mowing the lawn. Let B. Rocke Landscaping transform your yard into a sustainable paradise!
Benefits of Low-Maintenance Landscaping:
- Water conservation – Keeping a lawn pristine and green can lead to excessive consumption of water resources. With periods of drought occurring in many places around the world, we can all do our part to save water.
- Safer for you and the environment – Eliminate the use of synthetic pesticides and herbicides. These can leach into groundwater, streams, and even lakes through storm water runoff.
- More resilient landscape ‒ Native plants require less maintenance, are more resistant to shock, and are more adaptive to change.
- Reduced pollution – Regular use of electric and/or gasoline-powered yard care equipment discharges air pollutants and creates noise.
- More free time – Once your low-maintenance yard has been properly set up, you’ll spend less time maintaining it and have more time to enjoy it!
Low-maintenance landscaping combines the beauty of our natural, prairie landscapes with all of the aforementioned benefits. B. Rocke Landscaping has a long history of customizing outdoor spaces to suit unique desires and needs, and we love working closely with our clients to ensure complete satisfaction. If you’re looking to maximize your yard’s outdoor living potential, don’t hesitate to request a free consultation!