When installing or renovating an in-ground pool, it is best to take into consideration the entirety of the project before work begins. B. Rocke Landscaping specializes in the designing of outdoor pools and surrounding landscaping. Our experienced design and construction teams will manage your project from start to finish, and will recommend a reputable Winnipeg pool contractor when necessary.
The following list outlines some of the major benefits of creating a comprehensive pool and landscape design with Studio b:
- Construction access during/after a pool installation can be problematic unless the project stages are managed correctly.
- Proper elevation measurements must be taken in order to facilitate drainage and minimize the need for expensive revisions.
- Elevations must also be taken into consideration to properly design and build efficient retaining walls, especially those that are adjacent to property lines, rivers, and lakes.
- Landscape plans should be designed to facilitate pool maintenance. Excessive leaves and loose stones can clog filters and tear liners.
- We will maximize usable patio space and lounging areas.
- Collaboration with studio b approved contractors.
- Whereas pool companies understand pools, they typically don’t have experience with the finer points of landscaping.
- Other features to incorporate into your plans:
- Sun/shade locations
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Water Features
- Hot Tubs
- Mosquito-free spaces
For further examples, please visit our gallery: