To begin the design process, our Design Assistants will visit your property and collect all of the necessary data to build three-dimensional, scaled models of the project.
Two design options are created and presented for review and revisions.
At our second meeting, these revisions will be refined until we have a project Master Plan.
Using the Master Plan, we can then generate phased construction quotes so that you can choose what you would like to accomplish while keeping your project on budget.
A landscape design package includes the following:
- A site consultation with Byron Rocke and other relevant company designers.
- Our design crew will collect site measurements, site photographs, and create an elevation survey of the property (full payment for design package is required before data collection takes place).
- From here we create the 3D presentation of the first draft of the plans (2 design options are created).
- After reviewing the designs with the client, a master plan is created – this includes 6 hours of studio meeting time. Additional design hours beyond (6hrs) are charged per hour at $120/hr.
- 3D digital images (20-30 images) and videos (2-3 videos) of the concept plans are emailed to the client.
- Phased construction quote based on client budget.
- Scaled construction drawings are available upon request for an additional $1,000. This includes an overall design plan, a hardscape plan, a softscape plan, a dimensional plan, and the corresponding construction details.
Available landscape design upgrades (to be quoted for each specific project):
- A benchmark elevation above sea level. The corresponding geodetic survey plan would then be submitted to your municipal government for permit approval.*
- Construction drawings with weight calculations pertaining to net offloading.*
- Consultation with our partner Geo-Technical Engineering firm for detailed structural specifications.
- Engineer-approved structural drawings for construction permit approval
- Full construction technical support for any DIY phases
- Exclusive B. Rocke outdoor accessories such as pergolas, privacy screens, fireplaces, and more!
*Specifically for projects involving rivers and streams. We cannot guarantee approval of all construction permits in these cases.